The Leopard should be everyone's first fairway driver as it is has excellent glide and is easy to throw straight and far. The Leopard is a great turnover disc for players of all skill levels. More experienced players can use the Leopard for throwing distance stretching Hyzer Flip shots. The Leopard makes a dependable long range roller.Flight Rating Numbers: Speed 6Glide 5Turn -2Fade 1
Our Champion Line is produced with a hi-tech plastic that provides outstanding performance and durability. Champion discs are distinguished by a clear or pearlescent plastic. Our Champion Line discs retain original flight characteristics for an extended period of time. Whether used in heavily wooded situations, or on extremely rugged courses, our Champion Line plastic will continue to perform predictably and avoid damage better than any other plastic. Originally designed for professional players, Champion Line discs are usually more stable than the same model in Pro, R-Pro or DX. Most Champion Line discs are available for custom hot stamping.
- High quality plastic which provides superior durability and reliable performance
- Suitable for the increased throwing speeds of professional players
- Retains flight characteristics longer than DX or Pro Plastics
- Some models available with colorful and unique I-Dye designs
- Most models available for Custom Hot-Stamping