Our Champion Line is produced with a hi-tech plastic that provides outstanding performance and durability. Champion discs are distinguished by a clear or pearlescent plastic. Our Champion Line discs retain original flight characteristics for an extended period of time. Whether used in heavily wooded situations, or on extremely rugged courses, our Champion Line plastic will continue to perform predictably and avoid damage better than any other plastic. Originally designed for professional players, Champion Line discs are usually more stable than the same model in Pro, R-Pro or DX. Most Champion Line discs are available for custom hot stamping.
- High quality plastic which provides superior durability and reliable performance
- Suitable for the increased throwing speeds of professional players
- Retains flight characteristics longer than DX or Pro Plastics
- Some models available with colorful and unique I-Dye designs
- Most models available for Custom Hot-Stamping
Blizzard Champion Line
Our new Blizzard technology incorporates thousands of microbubbles into our durable Champion plastic. This results in high speed, premium plastic drivers in weights all the way down to 130 grams! Blizzard discs discs fly with almost the same stability as the equivalent model 20 grams heavier. Models under 140 grams are light enough to float in water! The Blizzard Champion Line has been adding distance for both pros and ams. The Blizard Champion Boss currently holds the Distance World Record at 255 meters.
- Superior durability in light weight plastic
- Lighter weights = More distance with less effort
- Great for beginners
- Discs float in water when under 140grams
- Same price as Champion